

Here are a few pictures:Ron lighting the candles on my finished birthday cake. This work of art used 4 cake mixes to make 8 layers and 5 tubs of frosting. He was up until 3 am making it last night. It was delicious! I guess I'll be having some friends over tomorrow to help me finish it up...
Joseph at the Central Park Zoo back in November.
Claire with all her presents Christmas morning.

Christian's silhouette in front of Grandma & Grandpa Ahrens' Christmas tree.
Claire and Christian in front of a large statue of Athena (Nashville, TN has a full-scale replica of the Parthenon which we visited over Christmas time.)
Claire and Gracie this past Sunday.
4 comments:
I love all of the pictures! Your kids are so cute. The silouette picture looks neat and the 8 layer cake makes me want to eat! Good job Ron!! Happy Birthday Jen!
Very cute pictures of your kids. It's fun to see them. They definitely have "the blodgett look"... especially Joseph and Claire. They all look like eachother though, cute! Anyway, I hope you have a great birthday. I am very impressed by Ron's birthday cake making skills!!!
Happy Birthday Jen! I hope you have a great one! Tell Ron good job on the cake! Very good-and to stay up until 3 am baking it! What a guy! Your kids are adorable! I loved all the pics!
aAWESOME!!!
thanks for the pics!!! they are super cute! grace has blue eyes?! did all your kids? and then they turned brown?
that cake looked delicious!
kudos to ron!!!
Post a Comment