OH MY GOSH! That was the cutest thing ever. Your kids are so good at singing and remembering all of the words! I loved seeing Christian trying to hold Joseph in place and Claire laughing. That was really sweet. I hope you had a nice mother's day Jen!
WOW! THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe how cute they are! When did Christian loose another tooth? Gracie's crawling! AHHHH!!! I can't wait to see you all!
6 comments:
OH MY GOSH! That was the cutest thing ever. Your kids are so good at singing and remembering all of the words! I loved seeing Christian trying to hold Joseph in place and Claire laughing. That was really sweet. I hope you had a nice mother's day Jen!
SO CUTE!!! I loved this movie- your kids are adorable and Denae is right, it's awesome that they all know the words!
Very cute Jen! What a great idea! I hope you had a great Mother's Day! Your kids are so cute and I love the girls matching dresses!
That was great! I hope you had a really good mother's day. You're kids are so funny. I miss them.
WOW! THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe how cute they are! When did Christian loose another tooth? Gracie's crawling! AHHHH!!! I can't wait to see you all!
Love Kristen
I know I am a little late at commenting, but I just saw this! Your kids are too cute Jen! What a good idea :)
Post a Comment