Tuesday, September 11, 2007

First day of school

Joseph of course insisted that I pack him a lunch and a backpack just like the other kids. We had "school" for him while Gracie took her nap. He learned to write the letter A and we played football at his "recess."
We wait to pick the kids up outside the door next to the kindergarten playground.



7 comments:

janellelee said...

so cute! i feel bad for christian, i can totally relate when we moved to NJ, it was rough for me! they look so cute, and so grown up...what grades?? 4th and 2nd?

grandma said...

how cute they look going to school. I would have thought Claire would be the shy one. Hope Christian finds a friend soon.

Lesley said...

Cute pictures Jen! That is hard, going to a new school and meeting new people! He is so cute, I am sure that he'll make friends soon! They do look so grown up!

Jonny said...

finally a new post! great! the reason christian has a hard time making friends is because know one can keep up with his keen intellect! as soon as another boy comes along that finally challenges him they will become best friends.

Kristen said...

Thanks for the update Jen! The kids are adorable - as usual! Give it time - it's hard for kids to adjust the first couple of days. With as wonderful as Christian is, he'll make friends soon! Hugs and Kisses!

D-dawg said...

It is stressful for me when one of my kids struggles with being shy. I was so shy when I was little. Lexi is too. I hope things get better at school for Christian. I'm sure they will, he is so cute. So are all of your kids!

angie said...

Oh Jen! they are so cute!