It is 9:04 pm EST and I'm trying to get some things done before I sleep. Christian is on his bed trying to go to sleep. He's said some funny things lately and I wanted to write them down before I forget. He informed me that he's "nocturnal" and he would like to go out and hunt some bats because he's having a hard time sleeping. Today he said that when he's the president he'll get rid of school and that the person who invented school was ridiculous. Last week he said that canned peaches were his "archenemy." I appreciate him so much. He is the perfect oldest son--when I'm completely frazzled, I can always count on him to do the right thing and to try to help the younger children do it too.
9 comments:
oh, that is pretty funny! where does he come up with hunting bats??? he has such a funny vocab for his age! i am totally going to put your blog on my links page and check it all the time! find time to do some postings and pictures!
p.s. i'm EXCITED that you are doing it!!!!
p.s.s. i thought about christian when i posted my tatooine blog, so you HAVE to show him that wooki website!
hi Jen! How are you? I'm glad to see you have started a blog. It is so fun to see/read what people are up to. Christian sounds so smart. And funny! We liked getting your Christmas card, your kids are cute.
hi jen. christian is a genious. he has a higher vocab than me. he is already thinking about being president? you and Ron have done well to teach him to set lofty goals. good job in starting a blog.
Christian is so funny. He has a great personality and he's a lot of fun. I appreciate his Star Wars and Narnia obsessions. I hope he does become president one day.
WHOOO HOOOO! I've been waiting for Jen to get with the program!! I am so excited that you are blogging! Now, I will get to know your kids better! Christian is funny and I wish he was the president when I was still in school!
Christian ROCKS! He is so smart. I wish he was in my class! Also - I'm sure he will be president...can he change NCLB now?
Jen - thanks for doing this. It will be a great way to keep up! I miss the kids and you and Ronnie tons!
How cute Jen! Christian is hilarious! I agree with everyone else, he does sound very smart for his age! How are all your other kids doing?
This is me chanting...
"post more, post more, post more!!!
Pics too, pics too, pics too!!"
Post a Comment