FYI school is going better for Christian and Claire. The second day of school, Christian had talked to some girls he sits with and he felt much better about the day. The third day of school, he played soccer at recess with some boys. I think he'll be fine. Claire is doing OK still as well. They had school off for Rosh Hashanah Thursday and Friday.
Joseph gave his first talk in Primary today. He told the story of Ammon. I purposely picked that story because I knew that as long as he could say the phrase "chopped off their arms" in his talk, he would be OK with it. He did a really great job.
Gracie made it out of our bench and almost started climbing the steps to the stand in Sacrament Meeting. She is very busy and loves being able to walk.
We spent all day yesterday trying to organize our garage. And its still not done. But we are slowly getting the house put together.
Twoo Wuv
10 years ago
2 comments:
I am so glad that things are getting better for Christian and Claire. That is hilarious about Joseph and the "chopped off arm"! I love it! Haley loves to walk too! I wish we lived closer so that Haley and Claire could play together! Such a fun age but yes, so busy!
I'm glad the kids are doing well in school. Would loved to hear Joseph's talk. Sounds like Gracie is going to keep you busy
Post a Comment