Saturday, October 03, 2009

General Conference is beautiful


6 comments:

Anne Marie said...

I really enjoyed it. My very favoritest talk was President Monson's on Sunday morning. We are thinking that we need to do a "warm fuzzies" jar as a family. And, I loved Elder Holland's passion in his talk.

Rebekah said...

Yes, it is.

angie said...

i agree!

Lesley said...

Hi Jen. I am so happy about your "Beautiful to me because..." blog. It is beautiful. You are a wonderful person Jen and I love you so much. Thanks so much for your example. I agree, conference is beautiful. I love coming away with a renewed desire to be better. Love you lots!

The Teeples Times said...

What a great blog you have...I love it! General Conference is beautiful. I look forward to reading the talks as it is REALLY hard to hear all of it with a certain two little boys(ha ha).

Jenn said...

Most definitely!